It’s that time of year again…I’m posting this from memory, and I’m testing it as I write. 🙂
This Star Sangria is probably the most refreshing and light, yet sneaky strong you’ll ever try…It’s really fun to make too!
- 2 Kiwi sliced and peeled
- 2 Star fruit sliced
- 1 Orange sliced
- 1 firm pear sliced (preferably green Anjou)
- 1 1/2 cups Brandy or Cognac
- 1/2 cup of Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1.5 L Pinot Grigio chilled
- 64 fl oz White Cranberry Juice chilled
- (Some recipes call for 1/2 cup of sugar but it’s not really necessary)
Slice fruit and add to brandy/cognac (and sugar if desired) and place in the refrigerator at least 1 hour – or overnight if you have time to spare. After that add brandy mixture to the rest of the ingredients. Serve with ice.
Yeah, I’ve had one already. Forgot to mention…the recipe makes a lot. 😉